Is pascal ok?

Just occurred to me we haven't heard from Pascal for a over a month and a half. Is he ok? That's unusual. Pascal if you see this let us know. Your little community Would like to know you're alright.

Comments

• I think he and his wife are expecting a child soon.
  • I had no idea. That's awesome.
  • I contacted him via Facebook messenger and work has him very busy.
  • I did the same. He's stressed but doing his best. We just need to give him time.
  • *living sign*

Hi
    I am a bit in the off because the pregnancy doesn't run flawless in the moment. My wife i now back at home and hast to go now everyday to a checkup.

I will release a new update this weekend but not he 2.0 as planned because it is not polished yet and because it changes a lot under the hood i would like to have some extra test rounds.

Before you run the "update" option in the menu, please run "sudo apt-get update" and then "sudo apt-get upgrade" manually in the terminal.
    This will update the kernel . The last update script seems to crash at kernel update for some people, so triggering it manually seems to work flawlessly. I have to parse keyboard commands to the kernel updater in the next update script to prevent this in the future